Keeping photography fun is an exciting task. Endless resources of information and much to learn without any pressure or expectations. The idea of recording the world onto single frames is an exercise that forces a closer look at light, colours and shapes. Either it be at home on quiet Prince Edward Island or the occasional travel to much larger destinations, a camera in hand has become as common as carrying identification. The desire to become better is stronger than ever but at the end of each day; it’s still all for fun.
Prince Edward Island is my home and where I have had the great opportunity to live the life of a full-time artist through a mix of both photography and design. My days are focused on:
- Being a husband and a dad. I have an active 5 year old daughter.
- Being a photographer. I love to create. That is the focus of this website.
- Being a designer at silverorange and the creative lead for TinEye. TinEye is a reverse image and photography search engine that helps track where images are being used. I'm proud to have been part of the Firefox branding process.
- Being an amateur traveller. I’m in a plane as often as I can be and looking for the next adventure.
- Being a contributor to OFFBEAT. We are a group focused on teaching photography through community, articles and workshops.
- Being a designer for oopoomoo Inc. Together, we have published more than 20 photography focused ebooks.
- Being a tourism ambassador to Prince Edward Island. I also helped create the book 'A Photographer's Guide to Prince Edward Island'.
For all requests, the best way is by email at email@example.com