Keeping photography fun is an exciting task. Endless resources of information and much to learn without any pressure or expectations. The idea of recording the world onto single frames is an exercise that forces a closer look at light, colours and shapes. Either it be at home on quiet Prince Edward Island or the occasional travel to much larger destinations, a camera in hand has become as common as carrying identification. The desire to become better is stronger than ever but at the end of each day; it’s still all for fun.
Prince Edward Island is home and for the past 18 years, I have had the great opportunity to live the life of a full-time artist through a mix of both photography and design.
My days are focused on:
- Being a husband and a dad. I have a 3 year old daughter.
- Being a designer at silverorange and working on education web-based products for the medical industry. Previously Firefox (branding) and Duolingo (language education).
- Being creative lead and designer for TinEye. A reverse image and photography search engine.
- Being a photographer. That's what this website is all about.
- Being an amateur traveller. I’m in a plane as often as I can be.
- Being a contributor at OFFBEAT. Photography education through articles and workshops.
- Being a designer for oopoomoo. We have more than 20 photography related ebooks.
- Being an ambassador to my home province. I helped create the photographers guide to PEI.
- Being social. Mostly Facebook and Instagram.
For all requests, the best way to reach me is by email. I check it much more often (several times daily) than I do my phone. In fact, the ringer on my phone is almost always turned off.
- Location: Prince Edward Island, Canada
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: please email